Hurricane Michael in Florida and Georgia
Secure Home State License
If you are a resident of Texas or any state that does not offer a license for independent adjusters:
- Take our online All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing course ($199) and get through the course content and material (including the state-approved final exam in the online classroom) as quickly as possible – your goal is to complete within a week.
- Submit your Texas adjuster application to the Texas Dept. of Insurance.
- Get on the rosters of various Independent Adjusting (IA) firms. Click here to go to our webpage that lists many different firms. We recommend you get on the top four and then these other firms:
- Allcat Claims
- Crawford & Company
- US Adjusting
- Ask these IA firms if they can sponsor you for the Florida Emergency Adjuster license. This license is only a 90-day license. By the time this emergency license expires, you should have your permanent Texas Adjuster license.
- Take our online Xactimate X1 ($229) training course.
- Take our Practical Adjusting ($99) course.
- Get packed and ready to be deployed.
If you are a resident of any other state than the ones listed above, then your state has an adjuster license. Go secure your home state adjuster license, then do steps 3-7 above.