Texas CE Package A (24 CE Hrs)
This package satisfies the 24-hour CE requirement for your *Texas insurance license and includes these individual courses:
- #108270 – Ethics for Insurance Professionals (1 hr.)
- #112746 – Ethical Principles (2 hrs.)
- #81087 – Landlord and Homeowners Insurance Policies (6 hrs.)
- #91088 – Other Types of Insurance-Farm, Crop, Flood, etc. (8 hrs.)
- #106289 – Understanding Commercial Insurance and Coverage (7 hrs.)
*These courses satisfy your Texas CE requirement regardless of your insurance license type.
Residents of these states can designate Texas as their designated home state as an independent adjuster.
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
- South Dakota