Washington DC Insurance Adjuster Licensing
Washington DC does not license insurance adjusters. For Washington DC residents wanting to become a licensed independent adjuster, a nonresident Designated Home State (DHS) License can be obtained from Texas. We have the courses you need to fulfill your licensing requirements.
Applicable Training Courses
The Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Course will prepare you to become licensed in Texas and all the states that offer reciprocity. Click here to learn more and register for this course.
Q. What Should I Do To Become a Washington DC Insurance Adjuster?
A. Get a Texas All-Lines Insurance Adjusters License with Texas as your “Designated Home State”. Since there is no such thing as a Washington DC Insurance Adjuster License, you should get a license in a state such as Texas that allows you to get a “Designated Home State” license if you are from a state that offers no licensing.
Q. How do I become licensed in the state of Texas?
A. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Complete the Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Class
- Get fingerprints to submit with your application.
- Complete the Texas application choosing Texas as your “Designated Home State”.
- Submit the application to state with:
- State Fee: $50
- Class Completion Certificate from our online course
- Fingerprint Receipt
- Completed Application (See How To Fill Out License Application)
Q. How do I contact the Washington DC Department of Securities, Insurance and Banking?
A. Their contact info is as follows:
- By Mail: 1050 First Street, NE, 801, Washington, DC 20002
- By Phone: 202-727-8000
- By Email: email@example.com
- Online: https://disb.dc.gov/
2021 Training Has Everything You Need from Start to Finish
Ready to start your career as a licensed insurance adjuster in Texas? Our team at 2021 Training will walk you through the process so you can work in as many states as you wish and have more profitable deployments. Call us today or go online to get started!