Transferring your insurance adjusting license to another state can take a while, but it’s possible. If you received your license in Texas, it is valid in 30 states. Here are some of the documents you need to submit to transfer to a different state: copy of current license, copy of training transcript, certificate of good standing, and a clearance letter.